This is the old ironing board that I found a couple of weeks ago and paid $5 for. The legs were broken and it did not really stand up very well. But with some wood glue and a couple of screws, ta da, it stands up just great and I decided it would make a perfect table in my studio. And look, the legs were already red so no spray painting needed. After looking at it for some time, I felt it needed a little spiffying up. I took an old dictionary and decided to decoupage some of the pages on the top of the ironing board.
If you look closely, the edge of the pages of the dictionary were red and the Mod Podge made the red bleed slightly. I ended up putting several coats of Mod Podge on the top so that it would be smooth. I need all the help I can get on cutting down on the dust bunny collection. I love how it turn out!